Did you know…
… That for the past 22 years, the Downtown Willoughby Cruise-In (formerly the Willoughby Frontier Days Cruise-In) has honored over 40 area graduating high school students with college scholarships totaling nearly $25,000? Last year alone, we offered 5 scholarships to well deserving Lake County students.
… That many area charities, such as the Willoughby Food Pantry, Susan B. Komen Cancer Research, Wounded Warrior Project, Hospice, STAT, and the Marine Corp. Toys for Tots campaign have benefited from funds raised during our event?
… That our event has grown year after year, hosting over 500 classic cars, and entertaining thousands of people in downtown Willoughby during our one day yearly event?
… That Cruising Times, a national classic car publication, has named our Cruise-In one of the top five in Ohio?
… That we are recognized as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and all of your donations to us are tax deductible.
How do we do it?
We rely on the generosity of businesses such as yours!
Please help us make the 2017 event better than ever!
- We kindly ask that you consider making a donation or sponsorship to our next event which will be held on Saturday, June 17, 2017.
- Donations of $1 – $100 will support the general operation expenses of the event.
- Classic Coup Sponsors, those who donate $101 – $500, will receive their name in all of our advertising literature, and be recognized on stage during the entertainment breaks.
- Roadster Sponsors, those who donate $501 – $,1000, will be listed in our literature, be recognized on stage during the entertainment breaks, and be posted on our various advertising displays during the event.
- Doo Wop Sponsors, those who donate more than $1,000, will have their company’s name on our entertainment stage, over the street banner, and all advertising literature. PLUS you have the opportunity to utilize a 10’ x 10’ space on our midway for your promotional display.
- Auction Sponsors – if you prefer to donate an item or gift certificate, they will be used in our Chinese Auction that will take place the night of our event. Not only will recognition be given at our auction table, but all donors will be mentioned during the band breaks on our entertainment stage.
Thank you for considering the Downtown Willoughby Cruise-In as one of your public-spirited donations this year!
You may send your donations to:
Downtown Willoughby Cruise-In, PO Box 2, Willoughby, OH 44096,
or contact Joe at 440-338-1714.
For more information, please phone 440-376-3360.